Spelthorne Council has a new Cabinet, announced by Council Leader Cllr John Boughtflower.
Cllr Boughtflower, who was elected as leader on 25 June, named a new Deputy Leader and six Cabinet members who will steer the direction of the Council under his leadership.
The new Cabinet comprises of:
- Deputy Leader - Cllr Jim McIlroy
- Finance - Cllr Sati Buttar
- Communications and Corporate Management - Cllr Robert Noble
- Community Wellbeing and Housing - Cllr Maureen Attewell
- Leisure Services - Cllr Rose Chandler
- Compliance, Waste and Risk - Cllr Richard Barratt
- Planning and Economic Development - Cllr Tony Mitchell
Announcing his team, Cllr Boughtflower said: "We are clearly in unprecedented times as we deal with the impacts of Covid-19, which will be felt for a long time to come. My Cabinet will be inclusive, not exclusive, and we will be putting the needs of residents as our highest priority. We will also be working with colleagues from across the Chamber, though joint working groups, to deliver the best possible services for Spelthorne residents."
Residents wishing to contact Cabinet members, as well as their local Councillor, can find their contact details here
The first meeting of the new Cabinet will take place on 15 July.